Sacha Inchi Nuts are one of the super food in the world.
We grow them organicly and roasted them under 200 ℃, to ensure that our customers can have the most healthy roasted Sacha Inchi.
Our supply capacity is 25 tons/month, stablely through the whole year.
We have special process to remove the astringent taste of Sacha Inchi Nuts, meanwhile also keep the Omega 3 not lower than 30%. Our factory is certified by GMP, ISO and HACCP. We are gladly provide the best quality and price in Thailand to you.
Surprising Health Benefits of Sacha Inchi
1) Weight Loss: As one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, sacha inchi nuts can help balance cortisol levels. When cortisol levels are controlled, food cravings and mood swings are reduced. In fact, medical personality Dr. Oz lists sacha inchi as one of his best snacks for weight loss.
2) Omega Fatty Acids: Medical studies have shown that sacha inchi’s high concentration and proper balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids reduces the risk of heart disease, and its fats are largely monounsaturated and polyunsaturated.
3) Complete Protein: As a complete protein, inca peanuts contain every amino acid your body needs to function properly. Sacha inchi provides 9 grams of protein per serving!
4) Bone Health: Since sacha inchi is high in omega-3 fatty acids, it can support bone structure. Omega-3 fatty acids enhance bone mineral content by helping the body absorb calcium. Eating more foods rich in omega-3s can help protect your bones as you age.
5) Skin and Hair: Sacha inchi nuts provide nutrients that promote supple skin and silky hair. Omega-3 fatty acids support hydration and protect against inflammation, while the vitamin E found in sacha inchi prevents free radical damage that can harm your skin.